- Course: Integrated MS-PhD Program
- Research Topic: Multi-phase flow
- Contact: mhj2013 at postech.ac.kr
- Member since March 2014
- Moon, H., Hong, S. & You, D. “Application of the parallel diagonal dominant algorithm for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations.” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 423, 109795, 2020.
- Moon, H. & You, D. “Computational analysis of an air jet in cross water flow.” The 9th National Congress on Fluids Engineering, August 10-12, 2016, Daegu, Korea.
- Moon, H. & You, D. “Numerical simulation of an air jet in cross water flow with application to air layer drag reduction.” The 9th International Conference on Multiphase Flow. May 22-27, 2016, Florence, Italy.
- Yu, T., Park, J., Moon, H., Shim, J., You, D., Kim, D., & Ovsyannikov, A. “Numerical simulation of liquid-layer breakup on a moving wall due to an impinging jet.” The 67th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid Dynamics, American Physical Society. November 23-25, 2014, San Francisco, CA.
4. Teaching (e.g. T.A.)
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics (Graduate), Spring 2015
- Thermodynamics (Undergraduate), Fall 2014