- Course: Integrated MS-PhD Program
- Research Topic: Study of fluid-structure interaction using explicit-filter large-eddy simulation
- Contact: mkkim87 at postech.ac.kr
- Member Since March 2012
- Hwang, B., Lee, S., Lee, E., Kim, J., Kim, M., You, D. & Lee, S., 2016, Reduction of drag in heavy vehicles with two different types of advanced side skirts, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, Vol. 155, pp. 36-46.
- Lee, S., Kim, M., You, D., Kim, J. & Lee, S., 2016, Coarse grid large-eddy simulation of flow over a heavy vehicle, Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 21 (1), pp. 30-35.
- Kim, M. & You, D., 2014, Reynolds number effect on turbulent secondary flow in a duct, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 28 (4), pp. 1311-1318.
- Kim, M., Lee, S., You, D., Hwang, B., Lee, E., Kim, J. & Lee, S., 2016, Reduction of aerodynamic drag over a heavy vehicle using side skirts, Second International Conference in Numerical and Experimental Aerodynamics of Road Vehicles and Trains, June 21-23, Goteborg, Sweden.
- Kim, M., Kang, M. & You, D., 2013, Study of unsteady flow characteristics in the control stage of a steam turbine, Conference, Nov 27-29, Jeju, Korea.
- Kim, M. & You, D., 2013, Development of commutative recursive filters for explicit-filter large-eddy simulation of turbulent flows, Spring Conference of Fluid Engineering Division, May 8-10, Jeju, Korea.
- Kim, M., Yoon, D. & You, D., 2012, Commutative recursive filters for explicit-filter large-eddy simulation of turbulent flows’, 65th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid Dynamics, Nov 18-20, San Diego, CA, USA.
4.Teaching (e.g. T.A.)
- Numerical Method for Mechanical Engineering, POSTECH: Autumn 2015
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics, POSTECH: Spring 2013
- Thermodynamics (Undergraduate), POSTECH: Autumn 2012