- Course: Integrated MS-PhD Program
- Research Topic: Large-eddy simulation of multi-physics flow in an axial steam turbine
- Contact: earth07 at postech.ac.kr
- Member Since March 2013
- Kang, M. & You, D., 2017, Effect of non-reflecting boundary conditions for large eddy simulation of a turbine cascade, 대한기계학회 2017년도 학술대회, November 1-3, Jeju, Korea.
- Choi, B., Kang, M. & You, D., 2016, Large-eddy simulation of turbulent wet steam flow in a convergent-divergent nozzle, 2016 한국유체기계학회 동계 학술대회, December 1-2, Yeosu, Korea.
- Kang, M & You, D., 2014, Semi-implicit ADI finite-volume method for large-eddy simulation of compressible turbulent flow. Proceedings of the ASME-JSME-KSME Joint Fluids Engineering Conference 2015, July 26-31, Seoul, Korea.
- Kang, M & You, D., 2014, Development of a compressible DNS/LES solver for gas turbine application. 2015 두산중공업 청년 ENERGY TECH FORUM, July 3, Changwon, Korea
- Kim, M., Kang, M. & You, D., 2013, Study of unsteady flow characteristics in the control stage of a steam turbine. 유체기계공업학회 2013 유체기계 연구개발 발표회, November 29-30, Jeju, Korea
- 2015 두산중공업 청년 Energy Tech Forum 최우수 논문상
4.Teaching (e.g. T.A.)
- Advanced fluid mechanics, 2014
- Thermodynamics, 2013