- Course: Integrated MS-PhD Program
- Research Topic: Large-eddy simulation of multi-physics flow in an axial steam turbine
- Contact: earth07 at postech.ac.kr
- Member since March 2013
- Kang, M., You, D. & Singh, S. “Grid-independent large-eddy simulation of turbulent wake flow using explicit differential filters.” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 33, pp. 1641-1649, 2019.
- Kang, M. & You, D. “Effect of non-reflecting boundary conditions for large eddy simulation of a turbine cascade.” 대한기계학회 학술대회, November 1-3, 2017, Jeju, Korea.
- Choi, B., Kang, M. & You, D. “Large-eddy simulation of turbulent wet steam flow in a convergent-divergent nozzle.” 한국유체기계학회 동계 학술대회, December 1-2, 2016, Yeosu, Korea.
- Kang, M. & You, D. “Semi-implicit ADI finite-volume method for large-eddy simulation of compressible turbulent flow.” Proceedings of the ASME-JSME-KSME Joint Fluids Engineering Conference, July 26-31, 2015, Seoul, Korea.
- Kang, M. & You, D. “Development of a compressible DNS/LES solver for gas turbine application.” 두산중공업 청년 Energy Tech Forum, July 3, 2015, Changwon, Korea.
- Kim, M., Kang, M. & You, D. “Study of unsteady flow characteristics in the control stage of a steam turbine.” 유체기계공업학회 유체기계 연구개발 발표회, November 29-30, 2013, Jeju, Korea.
- 2015 두산중공업 청년 Energy Tech Forum 최우수 논문상
4. Teaching (e.g. T.A.)
- Advanced fluid mechanics, 2014
- Thermodynamics, 2013