- Course: Integrated MS-PhD Program
- Research Topic: chemical spray
- Contact: ytj7739 at postech.ac.kr
- Member Since January 2014
- Park, Y., Yu, T., Yim, S., You, D., & Kim, D., 2018, A 3D-printed flow distributor with uniform flow rate control for multi-stacked microfluidic systems. Lab on a Chip, Vol. 18, pp. 1250-1258.
- Yu, T., Yoon, D., & You, D., 2018, Integrated simulation of turbulent convection, radiation and conduction during a selenization process for large-scale CIGS thin films. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 125, pp. 761-771.
- Yu, T & You, D., 2018, Chemical transport modeling for predicting secondary fine particles generated from coal-fired power plant, The 56th KOSCO symposium, May 10-12, Jeonju, Korea.
- Yu, T. & You, D., 2017, Chemical reaction modeling in a selenization process of CIGS thin film solar cells, KSME, November 1-3, JeJu Island, Korea.
- Yu, T., Yoon, D. & You, D., 2016, Integrated Simulation of Turbulent Convection, Radiation and Conduction in a Selenization Process of CIGS Solar Cells, The 1st Pacific Rim Thermal Engineering Conference, March 13-17, Hawaii.
- Yu, T. & You, D., 2016, Computational modeling of chemical reaction in a selenization process of CIGS solar cells, The 9th National Congress on Fluids Engineering, August 10-12, Daegu, Korea.
- Yoon, D., Yu, T. & You, D., 2015, Integrated simulation of turbulent convection, radiation and conduction during mass production of CIGS thin films, The Asian Symposium on Computational Heat Transfer and Fluid flow, November 22-25, Busan, Korea.
- Yu, T. & You, D,. 2015, Numerical study of the flow over a wall mounted circular cylinder with finite free end, The 68th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics, November 22-24, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Yu, T., Park, J., Moon, H., Shim, J., You, D., Kim, D., & Ovsyannikov, A., 2014, Numerical simulation of liquid-layer breakup on a moving wall due to an impinging jet. The 67th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid Dynamics, American Physical Society. November 23-25, San Francisco, CA, USA.
4.Teaching (e.g. T.A.)
- Analytical Methods in Engineering, 2014~2015
- Mechanical Behavior and Process of Material, 2015